Internal Medicine Clinic Services and heart disease
- diagnosis and treatment of various diseases (abdomen – chest – heart – total).
- diabetes diagnosis and follow-up and treatment of all cases of diabetes and treatment of high and low pressure and high blood lipids.
- Follow up on cases of bronchial asthma and allergic chest and liver disease diagnosis and treatment of liver inflammation (C A..B).
- diagnosis and follow-up thyroid disease.
- thyroid and carrying out comprehensive medical check-ups.
Inflammation of the digestive tract causes Crohn’s disease. It is one of a group called inflammatory bowel disease diseases. Disease may affect any part of the digestive tract from the mouth and even the anus, but it most often affects the lower part of the small intestine, which we call the ileum.
It seems that Crohn’s disease is common in certain families, which can occur when people from all age groups, but it is diagnosed primarily at young people. The common symptoms of abdominal pain and diarrhea, and bleeding from the anus may occur, and weight loss, arthralgia, and skin problems and fever. It may occur in children with the disease problems in growth. And it can include intestinal obstruction and other problems and malnutrition.
Treatment medications or nutrition or dietary supplements or surgery or a combination of those options include. Occurs in some patients for long periods of respite, they do not suffer from the symptoms.